(+39) 0773 547821|
Via A. Bergamini, 7 • 04017 San Felice Circeo • (LT)|
Hotel Restaurant Maga Circe started its activity in 1935. The owner, Luigi Luciano Superti, had arrived to San Felice Circeo the year before, with his wife and 4 children. In the first few years they settled in an old chapel dedicated to Saint Alfonso de’ Liguori, already transformed in "locanda" (a sort of restaurant) in the Twenties and then abandoned by the previous owner.
Since the beginning, the family took care of the quality of food and after almost 70 years nothing has really changed: quality is still the main goal of all services of this refined hotel in Lazio. The style is elegant but informal and our guests will find here the pleasure of relaxing and enjoying the quiet rhythm of nature.
The owners personally take care of the choice and preparation of all dishes. Among our specialties: fish and seafood of our Gulf; DOC wine of Circeo; olive oil and mozzarella cheese from the countryside. Thank to this peculiar and constant care for traditional cooking, our Restaurant La Veranda is now among the few chosen by the regional government for the "Club del Gusto" ("Club of Flavors") project. Furthermore, Maga Circe is one of the first 5 hotels in Lazio to be certificated according to the new ISO 9001: Vision 2000 standards for banqueting, hotel, congress services and restaurant.
Through the years, new services have been improved: please check our well-being and conference facilities. In 2010 Hotel Maga Circe also won the "Environment and business Award" for Ecological development of its activity. The Award was established by Unioncamere and the Environmental Ministry of Italy.
The awards obtained are a further guarantee of a memorable holiday in Italy, in one of the most prestigious Lazio hotels.
Environmental program of hotel services : details
Hotel Maga Circe intends to improve its environmental performance management through the following objectives:
- The reduction of energy consumption with the gradual upgrading of electrical systems and air conditioning systems , by purchasing of modern equipment or devices with high energy efficiency and through appropriate management practices or information.
- The purchase of electricity produced from renewable sources.
- The use of water resources so as to minimize waste , either through adoption of management procedures, and the installation of suitable devices in bathrooms and kitchens .
- Reducing the use of chemicals (disinfectants , detergents, paints) and, when possible , the purchase of products with the eco-label.
- Proper waste management implemented through the separation of hazardous waste, collection of used cooking oils , waste collection.
- Minimizing waste production through the use of returnable bottles or allocated to recycling.
- Information and participation of its customers in favor of correct behavior environmental , regarding the use of water resources and energy , the production and the waste management.
The actions that the management intends to implement in order to implement the above program are as detailed below:
- The use of high-efficiency bulbs (class A ) in common areas and rooms . Where these are not yet present , the management is committed to install progressively replacing those in lower efficiency (class B or higher) consistent with the program of renewal of the facilities agreed with the Ownership of the Property .
- The appliances and other equipment to be purchased will be selected from among those with the best performance in terms of energy and water.
- The purchase of electricity will be produced from renewable fact that privileging renewable at the rate of 100 % .
- Employees will be trained and will have procedures for waste reduction in energy and water , for the proper management of substances Chemical and actions to be implemented in case of failures . The training will take place within update provided to ensure proper implementation of program quality established by the management.
- Employees will be properly sensitized to adopt, in their fields , behaviors in order to maximize the results arising from compliance with the policy environment, even if not expressly agreed upon or in the absence of specific directives of the Directorate.
“Vacancy relax” - The place is beautiful , and was a relaxing, eat well, the fresh fish, Photo the guys are very nice and very helpful, especially Mr . Remo ...
“Sun, sea, courtesy and .. What else?” - We stayed 3 nights at this hotel in San Felice Circeo who say the first floor room sea view was the impression of being on the balcony of a cruise ship ...
“We will come back soon to find” - I stayed at the hotel with my family and I plan to go back for more. The place is beautiful, the beautiful view from our room. The friendly and competent...