(+39) 0773 547821|
Via A. Bergamini, 7 • 04017 San Felice Circeo • (LT)|
Hotel Maga Circe i Circeo ble grunnlagt i 1935 på initiativ fra Luigi Luciano Superti, som flyttet fra Cremona til Circeo med sin kone og fire barn i 1934. Stedet som ble valgt for bygging av hotellet var et tidligere kapell viet til Sant' Alfonso de' Liguori. Bygningen var allerede blitt omgjort til et vertshus i 20-årene og deretter forlatt.
Helt fra begynnelsen har familievirksomheten vært preget av en kontinuerlig jakt etter den beste kvaliteten når det gjelder hotell/restaurantdriften, og etter nesten 70 år, er den grunnleggende filosofien for alle tjenestene som nå tilbys av Maga Circe ikke endret: Gjestene blir mottatt av en hjemlig atmosfære hvor de kan slappe av og finne tilbake til en mer behagelig rytme som passer hver enkelt.
Hotel Maga Circe er også opptatt av å bli et miljøvennlig hotell, og takket være dette arbeidet ble hotellet i 2010 tildelt premien "Ambiente, Impresa e Turismo" (Miljø, næringsliv og turisme) som ble opprettet etter ønske fra handelskammeret og departementet for vern av miljø, land og sjø.
Environmental program of hotel services : details
Hotel Maga Circe intends to improve its environmental performance management through the following objectives:
- The reduction of energy consumption with the gradual upgrading of electrical systems and air conditioning systems , by purchasing of modern equipment or devices with high energy efficiency and through appropriate management practices or information.
- The purchase of electricity produced from renewable sources.
- The use of water resources so as to minimize waste , either through adoption of management procedures, and the installation of suitable devices in bathrooms and kitchens .
- Reducing the use of chemicals (disinfectants , detergents, paints) and, when possible , the purchase of products with the eco-label.
- Proper waste management implemented through the separation of hazardous waste, collection of used cooking oils , waste collection.
- Minimizing waste production through the use of returnable bottles or allocated to recycling.
- Information and participation of its customers in favor of correct behavior environmental , regarding the use of water resources and energy , the production and the waste management.
The actions that the management intends to implement in order to implement the above program are as detailed below:
- The use of high-efficiency bulbs (class A ) in common areas and rooms . Where these are not yet present , the management is committed to install progressively replacing those in lower efficiency (class B or higher) consistent with the program of renewal of the facilities agreed with the Ownership of the Property .
- The appliances and other equipment to be purchased will be selected from among those with the best performance in terms of energy and water.
- The purchase of electricity will be produced from renewable fact that privileging renewable at the rate of 100 % .
- Employees will be trained and will have procedures for waste reduction in energy and water , for the proper management of substances Chemical and actions to be implemented in case of failures . The training will take place within update provided to ensure proper implementation of program quality established by the management.
- Employees will be properly sensitized to adopt, in their fields , behaviors in order to maximize the results arising from compliance with the policy environment, even if not expressly agreed upon or in the absence of specific directives of the Directorate.
The place is beautiful , and was a relaxing, eat well, the fresh fish, Photo the guys are very nice and very helpful, especially Mr . Remo ...
“Sun, sea, courtesy and .. What else?”
We stayed 3 nights at this hotel in San Felice Circeo who say the first floor room
sea view was the impression of being on the balcony of a cruise ship ...
“We will come back soon to find”
I stayed at the hotel with my family and I plan to go back for more.
The place is beautiful, the beautiful view from our room. The friendly and competent...